It's crazy to me that time can pass by so quickly! I really feel like it should only be October. Thanksgiving and Christmas came and went before I knew it, and now it's time to start preparing for this coming year. I honestly love the beginning of a new year and I can't wait to make the most of 2012.
Here are a few highlights from 2011:
-Hadley turning one!
-Moab trip
-Hadley finally walking
-Hadley talking!
-A new and better job for Zachary
-A new and better location for the salon where I work
-Austin leaving to serve a mission
-Wyatt returning home from a mission
-Learning that #2 is on it's way! (due date Aug 3rd)
-Increasing our faith and growing closer as a family
2011 had some ups and downs, but I'm very excited to start fresh with a new year, and new goals. Happy 2012!
Yay Maddy! Congrats on the baby :) I am so excited for you!!!
ReplyDelete