Monday, July 9, 2012

Birthday Baby

Our little Hadley Ranae turned two on April 7th. I keep wondering when my baby turned into a little girl!

This year we had Hadley's party at our house with a few friends and family. She was very spoiled loved and got a lot of fun presents. Clothes (lots and lots), a bubble lawn mower, a little four wheeler, water toys, coloring supplies, and legos- to name a few. This year I decided to make her cake and cupcakes with the help of my amazing mom. She frosted Hadley's cake and I love how it turned out!

Some stats about Hadley at 2:

-Talks all the time.
-Loves to pretend
-She is super sassy and has learned to throw a good fit.
-She loves playing with other kids, especially if they're older.
-Repeats everything we say.
-She is in 2t & 3t clothing and size 7 shoe
-She has a shoe fettish. There are always shoes scattered around the house from her.
-Her doctor said that she'll most likely be more fiesty when she turns 3, and I couldn't agree more!
-She would watch movies all day if she could.
-Loves to be outside, especially if she's helping her dad.

So far, Hadley has been such a fun 2 year-old! She really is so pleasant and has such a fun personality. We love our Goober Girl!



The Birthday girl after she woke up.


Check out that awesome bed-head.


Opening presents











1 comment:

  1. She is so freaking cute! I can't wait to see what your little man looks like :)

    ReplyDelete