Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello to the blogging world!

Well, welcome to the world of the Robisons! This isn't my first or even second, but my third attempt to blog. I would get one started and get ready to write a post and think to myself, "What are you doing? Do you need one more reason to be on the internet wasting your time? What are you going to write? Who is going to read it? Why start something when you are most-likely going to stop writing after a few months?" Well, I saw an idea on fellow blogger's site and she decided to make a book at the end of the year from her blog. Such a great idea!! Why not? It's basically a journal with pictures and a cute background. So I've decided to copy her idea and do the same.



So I'm still figuring out how to do all the cute blogging stuff (I need a blogging lesson!), seriously I am NOT computer savvy! But I'll make due and hope that I can learn about it before I get frustrated :).



Well as of today I am 28 weeks pregnant! Third tri-mester here I come! I really can't believe that my due date is only 3 months away! 12 weeks!! I decided earlier in my pregnancy that I wouldn't start counting down the weeks until I had 12 weeks left. This still might be a mistake considering that to most women the third tri-mester is the longest...maybe I should have waited to start my countdown until I only had 8 weeks left...Oh well! So far, it's gone by so fast! I really have nothing done :). No crib set up, no bedding, I don't even have a dresser for her clothes! The only things we've bought for her is a box of diapers, a onesie, and a dress. Everything else that we have has been given to us by our wonderful family. Whenever we get anything from someone, we just throw it in her room and close the door. This, however is how I wanted it. I knew that if I had everything all ready and waiting months before she's due to come time would go by like tar going up a hill in February. So for my sanity I procrastinated :).

1 comment: