Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are you sure you're not having twins?!

Ok so my whole pregnancy I've been feeling like I'm bigger than normal. Every time the doctor measures me, I measure normal, but on the big side (by 1 cm). I was reminded by my mother the other night that she only measured 1 cm bigger when she was pregnant with twins. Comforting huh? According to the ultrasound, there's only one in there. Well, yesterday at work it was one extreme to the other. I did a pedicure on one lady who didn't even notice I was pregnant (she's now my new best friend :) ), and later I did a lady's hair (who was very sweet by the way) and said, "Are you sure you're not having twins?!" when I told her I was 6 months along. Thankfully I found it funny. On another day, maybe I would have had to stop myself from crying. For now I figure yeah I'm a little big, but I've decided that I don't care anymore. I know women carry their babies differently, and as long as our baby is healthy I'm happy :) fat and happy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment