So it just hit me....only 5 weeks!!! I can't believe how fast the pregnancy has gone! We are so excited to meet our little girl! We've finally started to get her room ready. Zachary painted it (I have a wonderful husband.) We chose a light green on three of the walls and then a darker pink on the other wall :) I can't wait till we have everything set up and ready for her! My mother-in-law was so sweet and gave us the crib for Christmas and the bedding for my birthday! After Zachary set up the crib, I haaad to put the bedding on to see how it all looked :) I LOOOVVEE it! I can't wait to get the decorations up and everything ready to go. Zachary is building some shelves that look kind of like this:
He's making three of them and then putting them on the pink wall :) I will post a picture of the crib and bedding later. So I have decided on the type of stroller and carseat I would like (FINALLY). I would like the Graco Snugride 32 Zurich. It holds babies up to 32 lbs. and 32". That way, my baby can stay turned longer, which is safer. As for the stroller, I chose a stroller base that you can snap the carseat carrier into. It's smaller than a regular stroller and by the time she's too big for the carseat carrier, she'll be ready for a lightweight umbrella stroller. I have put a lot of thought into this.....I've been researching for months and asking other moms what they prefer. I even had to ban myself from looking at them for a while so I didn't drive myself crazy :) Here's pics of the carseat and stroller:


The stroller that I really wanted was this bad boy:

The Bumbleride Flyer is a saweeeet stroller! The handle reverses so the baby can face toward mom or out. It comes with a bar that attaches to the stroller that fits several different brands of carseats (including the Graco snugride 32 :) ). It folds down pretty small and it only weighs 19 lbs. Plus, I love the colors! It's my favorite stroller out of all the ones I've looked at. What's stopping me from getting it?? Well, the $360 price tag kinda dashed those dreams. So if anyone out there wants to buy me a stroller..... just kidding. I'm very excited about the other stroller that I've picked. My baby shower is coming up and I'm very excited! Seriously I can't believe how fast it's gone by! I'm closer to 4 weeks to go, and even if I go 2 weeks over, then I only have 6 weeks! So crazy! I'm so excited to hold her!
No comments:
Post a Comment