Monday, June 21, 2010

So long.....

Well it has been MONTHS since I have posted :( Shame on me. I was hoping to do a post every month about Hadley and what's going on in our little family, but we don't have internet at our house (coming soon I hope) so it makes it a little harder to keep the blog/family journal updated.
Hadley is now 2.5 months old. Crazy!! I feel like it's been such a short time that has been packed with events. Not only that, but I feel like Hadley has always been here....and yet it's only been two and-a-half months. Here is a list of things about Hadley Hoo:

-She LOVES to suck on her fist and sometimes gags herself from shoving it too far in her mouth
-She's trying to sit up by pulling her head forward
-Fights sleep
-LOVES her baths
-LOVES being naked
-She cries when getting dressed
-She's almost out-grown her newborn clothes and can fit in a few 0-3 month outfits
-Hardley ever spits up
-Can out-poop the best of 'em
-She's becoming more of a Daddy's girl :)
-She knows mine and Zach's voices
-She's rubbing a bald spot in the back of her head. :'(
-Her hair is coming in lighter and slightly reddish :)
-She sleeps 7-8 hours every night HALLELUJAH!!!
-According to Zachary she hates head bands, which is only half true...
-The twins can finally hold her without her crying :)
-She loves to sit up and look around
-She's less collic-y and is smiling more
-We like blowing in her face because it startles her and then she smiles and kicks
-Not a fan of tummy time, but she's getting stronger
-She's eating more

We blessed her on the sixth of June and it was wonderful! Before the blessing I got some beautiful pictures of her in her dress. She didn't cry during the blessing (we were really scared that she would just scream the whole time.) Zachary did say that she fart during the blessing (lol). After the blessing, she was not happy. I was sad that we didn't get any pictures of her with family, but I am glad that we got some of her before the blessing. We had a brunch with some friends and family at our house after Sacrament meeting. It was a wonderful day. We are so blessed to have wonderful family.







She's so happy :)

Zachary was trying to make her happy

This was after her blessing.....thus the crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment