I just can't get enough of this little stinker. Her favorite things to do right now are:-She is scooting everywhere! Almost crawling
-Loves to clap
-If asked, she can point to your nose, mouth, and sometimes eyes
-Gives the best kisses; the long slobbery kind
-She's done nursing
-Can pick up food and treats with her thumb and fore-finger
-Loves to be sung to
-Starting to pull herself up
- Last night she slept 11 hours for the very first time!! Let's hope the trend continues!
-Is starting to eat "big girl" food
-Will eat anything and everything she can get her hands on
This is Hadley's first Christmas and I'm quite excited. I know that she doesn't really know what's going on, but I'm excited to wake up Christmas morning and open presents with our little family. I love this time of year :)
maddy! she is sooo beautiful! I'm so glad you have a blog! I love your cute short hair!
ReplyDelete