Wow blog much? Apparently not for me! January 2011 has come and gone without a post from yours truly, and I have reasons (good ones too!) for the silence: I was on strike....kinda. After Christmas I loaded all of our pictures and videos onto our computer, so excited to blog about it so that I could finally have our blog made into a book. And guess what happened the very. next. day.? A stupid virus attacked our computer! I am somewhat OCD about the chronological order of my posts so I refused to post until I could write about Christmas. Well, the weeks have come and gone and I have yet to drop off the computer to have it fixed. Don't worry because procrastination is on my resolution list.
Quite a lot has been happening for our little family so far this year! 2011 has already brought a few firsts:
#1 My first time going to Redken Symposium So fun! (an educational seminar for hairdressers) which resulted in:
#2 being away from Hadley the longest amount of time since she was born (10-12 hours a day for two days) :(
#3 Hadley's first visit to the ER. We thought she swallowed a needle and thankfully, she didn't!
#4 Hadley fell off the bed :( .....and happened to hit the nightstand on the way down. She really didn't cry that badly. What a tough cookie!
#5 Our first almost night away from Hadley (5 pm-2 am) There were 7 of us that went to Vegas. My aunt and her husband (Natalie and Zach), My sister and her husband (Brit and Cam), and Zachary and me, and my little brother, Austin. We rode the New York, New York roller coaster and then went to Caesar's Palace Forum Shops and ate at the Cheesecake Factory. While in the Forum shops, we girls stopped at H & M. I. LOVE. THIS. STORE. This particular one is 3 floors of awesomeness! The best part about it? They sell the most adorable baby clothes! I was so excited I bought Hadley these adorable shoes and pants. They were on sale for $5 a piece!
And here are the boys at the Cheesecake Factory: Zachary, Zach, Austin, and Cam
#6 My first Birthday spent cuddling this cutie :)
We went to Cracker Barrel to celebrate and she thought she was so big sitting in the highchair. Don't you just love the last picture? It has nothing to do with the post, I just thought it was so stinkin cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment