Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Clutt-urrr
One of my BIGGEST pet-peeves is clutter. That and a lack of milk after you pour yourself a bowl of cereal. Both are serious downers and both are occuring at my house today. I feel as if every drawer, cupboard, and closet are home to clutter (not a lack of milk, although the fridge is suffering from that right now...). It seems as though I can't get rid of it! One of my fears is that my house will become filled with mountains of stuff "with a little path going through the middle." (Those of you Monte Python fans will appreciate that last bit) I really try to not let my home become like that, but just when I get something organized it's re-cluttered a few weeks later. Why can't my home be like the ones in magazines? Organized, decorated so beautifully, and clean! Oh yes I remember...lack of time, money, motivation, and a maid. So can I really complain?? Not really...life is good and so our house isn't perfect, but I do have many things to be thankful for. The fact that I have posessions to clutter my house and a house to be cluttered by my posessions are indeed on the list. As well as a wonderful daughter (who just rolled over all by herself and happens to be screaming at the moment) and an amazing husband who both fill our cluttered home with their existence, without which I would be forever lost and incomplete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment