Sunday, September 5, 2010

Over the river and through the woods...


One of my favorite places to go as a little girl was my Great-Grandma Leah's house. It was a beautiful old white house with a big beautiful yard. Grandma had some old barbies and clothes that I would sit in the corner and play with for hours. She always had beautiful clothes and shoes that she would let us play dress-up in. Even though she had over 60 grandchildren, she made each one us feel like we were her favorite.
A couple of weeks ago, we stopped in for a visit so that Grandma could meet Hadley, her first Great-Great-Grandchild. It was a wonderful visit filled with lots of loves, tears, and smiles. I will be forever grateful that we were able to see Grandma. This last week was a bittersweet moment as she passed away. I'm very thankful that she isn't in pain, however I wil miss her greatly. We love you grandma! Thank you for all you have done for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment